Saturday, September 29, 2007







Julie's at a children's ministry conference all day today, so me and the pup are on our own. I love my wife immensely, but I also love a little time to do only what I want. Selfish? Maybe, but if it is, hopefully I'll work through it as the years go by. But for now I'm gonna mindlessly surf the web and email friends for a bit and then watch the Lord of the Rings "Two Towers" and "Return of the King," the extended versions. Here's a shot of our apt. where I'm writing all this, along with some other shots of our place here.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I like seeing your place! it looks good - and FYI - Jim and I get along much better when we have our separate lives at least 50% of the time. it gives us something to talk about when we are together.

Anonymous said...

Your apt is very nice, it looks like you guys have gotten everything in place for guests....