Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our gifts to each other


Here are some shots of what Julie and I got each other for Christmas. We had agreed not to spend a lot of money on each other this year. Julie got very creative and gave me "12 days of Christmas." Starting on Dec. 14 and ending on Christmas day, she gave me a witty little poem and a gift, which related to the famous Christmas song. Usually the gifts were some edible treat, like chocolate or dried pineapple rings ("5 golden rings!") But on two of the days I got dvd's of two of my favorite bands; U2 and Sigur Ros. In the photo are the gifts that I haven't eaten yet... Julie spent a little more money than I did. I decided to go the really cheap gift route, although it took quite a bit of time to make: I drew a picture of my two girls, Julie and Loretta. I'm still not finished, but I had to give her something to open.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie is an awesome wife and very creative and you Dave "wow" that drawing is so good. What an awesome present.

Tammy said...

Shok and I are in shock over your talent! You need to get famous so you can make a living off your art. wow.

deewills said...

i love that picture.