Tuesday, April 22, 2008

To those who check this and wonder why there are so few posts, here's an update. Since we moved back here from CA, there has been so much going on. Niece's softball games, nephew's soccer games, visiting friends we haven't seen in awhile... And we've been going through my dad's stuff, figuring out what to do with everything, cleaning, AND buying his house. Yes, Julie and I have just bought our first house, and even though it's the one I grew up in, it has a new feel to it, and not just because we're doing a wee bit of remodeling. Now that it's OURS, it's taken on a new meaning to me. We're re-doing the bathroom, and putting in some new flooring throughout and repainting. It takes a lot of time to pick out all that stuff. It's serious! I'll post some before and after pics soon, hopefully in the next decade or so...

The other reason I don't update as often is because we don't have internet access at home yet. I'm writing this at work right now (don't tell my boss). We should have it soon though. Until then, peace.

2 comments:

deewills said...

yes i have been wondering about the lack of posts, and will look forward to the before and after pictures! :-)

deewills said...

THIS, while I loved seeing this one wedding photo, is getting B-O-R-I-N-G!!! I was certain that by now, certainly by NOW, there'd be SOMETHING new on here? Are you blogging somewhere else and not telling me about it? Seriously?!?!